Get a great fitting crown under partial in 3 easy steps. Plus your patient is able to keep their partial!
The following is necessary for this technique to be successful:
- There must be an existing partial that fits the existing tooth sufficiently.
- The restoration must be monolithic zirconia or full cast metal.
The following steps are required:
- Take a pre-op PVS (poly vinyl siloxane)* impression of the tooth and at least a few adjacent teeth in either direction, without the partial in.
- After prepping, take a normal PVS (poly vinyl siloxane) impression that captures the prep with the correct bite, without the partial in.
- Send both impressions to Image Dental Arts.
- Defects will not be duplicated from original pre-op.
Please feel free to contact us if there are any questions.
*Use of PVS impression material is imperative as alginate is not accurate enough for this procedure.